As time goes by, you may notice Kodi stops working as it did when you first installed it. You may also receive error messages from Kodi the add-ons are also no longer working correctly.
One of the most popular add-ons is the No Limits Magic Build, and when installed, it can be one of Kodi’s biggest in terms of space on your device.
Even if you see Kodi add-ons loading successfully at startup, there may be other problems, or you may be running out of space on your Amazon FireStick.
Once you reach this stage, it is advisable to return to a vanilla state in Kodi and start over.
Here’s all you need to know about how to uninstall Kodi build No Limits, and also removing Kodi from your FireStick.
How to Uninstall Kodi from FireStick
The Amazon Fire Stick is a great device, and it comes alive when you have Kodi installed on it.
There does come instances where you may need to remove this to fix issues, reduce space, or you are selling your device, and you don’t want anyone to see you have been using Kodi.
Here are the simple steps to uninstall Kodi from your FireStick:
- Start your FireStick or Amazon Fire TV
- Hit the Home button to take you to the Home Screen
- Navigate to Applications and then Manage Installed Applications
- Search the list by scrolling until you find the Kodi entry
- Select this, and you will see the app settings
- Scroll down and select the option to ‘Clear Data’ (all add-ons, files, and settings will be deleted, and you are back to a vanilla Kodi installation)
- Click ‘Clear Data’ again to confirm.
- You can now hit ‘Uninstall’ from the following screen
- When it shows, select your choice to uninstall Kodi
- Wait until the process finishes
Note: You will need to remove your add-ons first, so you must follow the steps above.
How to Remove a Build from Kodi in Windows
If you want to obtain a Kodi fresh start on your Windows PC, this is the easiest way to go about it.
It is worth noting; if you are only seeking to remove the Kodi No Limits add-on, then this won’t work because it deletes every Kodi add-on and builds you may have installed.
- Close Kodi
- In your computer search bar, type %appdata%, then select the folder.
- Locate the Kodi folder
- Right Click on the folder and select Delete from the context menu
All your Kodi data will be gone, and you are back to a factory refresh install of Kodi.
Uninstall No Limits Magic Build with No Limits Tools
No matter what your reason for doing so. If you have No Limits installed and you wish to remove it from Kodi, you can do so right from within the No Limits Wizard.
The build will then return your Kodi installation to a vanilla Kodi install. One thing to note is, if you installed any add-ons outside of installing No Limits, these will remain.
- Navigate to System on the main menu, then select Program Add-ons
- Select the ‘No Limits Tools’
- Select Maintenance Tools
- Scroll to the bottom and choose System Reset.
- Hit ‘Yes’
- Wait a while, and the build will go through the motions and remove itself. When the process comes to an end, select ‘Yes’
- Close Kodi when you are prompted
- You will find you are back to a fresh, clean Kodi
If you want to remove the No Limits Tools which are required when you first install the No Limits build follow these simple steps
- From the Kodi home screen, select Add-ons.
- Click My Add-ons and Select All
- Scroll down until you see No Limits Tools
- Select Uninstall
- When asked for confirmation hit ‘Yes’
You are now free from one of the best Kodi builds if it was causing issues.
Re-Installing No Limits Magic Build
If you were removing No Limits because of issues, you could install Kodi add-on again quickly using these instructions.
- Start Kodi and head to ‘Settings’ from the homescreen
- Navigate to ‘File Manager’ then ‘Add source’
- Enter this URL exactly: https://www.nolimitswiz.appboxes.co
- Select ‘Ok’
- Name the source ‘NoLimits’
- Navigate back to Kodi’s main screen and select ‘Add-ons’
- Select the ‘Package Installer’ (box icon top left corner)
- Select ‘Install from ZIP file’, and click the name you entered earlier
- After you install from zip, select the ZIP file named ‘plugin.video.nolimits wizard 18.zip’ then click ‘Ok’
- Wait until the wizard is installing, then go to Kodi main screen
- Select ‘Add-ons’ – ‘Program Add-ons’ – ‘No Limits Wizard’
- Click the add-on and select ‘Install/ Update’
- Choose from any builds
- Click ‘Fresh Install.’ This will also remove prior content
- Once installed, you do need to restart Kodi for the updated build to work.
Kodi users can now uninstall the best Kodi add-on and fix stream or performance issues quickly.
However, if you are installing this build or any of the other best Kodi add-ons, the same advice is still there to use a VPN for Kodi before you access any movies, TV shows, or live streams.
To see how this performs, you can sign up quicker than it takes you to uninstall No Limits, and then you have a 30-day money-back guarantee to see how it meets your requirements.